NoseCone, when fitted to your truck body and/or trailer, improves smoothness and stability.
NoseCone is the simplest, most effective truck body or trailer aerodynamic device, offering maintenance free fuel saving and aerodynamic performance for the life of the vehicle.
- The original NoseCone wind deflector was introduced into Australia in 1980 and has been manufactured and supplied to truck owners and fleets ever since.
- An extensive R&D program has continued to improve the designs, fit, finish and manufacturing methods of NoseCone deflectors.
- Aeroz-Products have a wide range suitable for small box trailers to jumbo trailers and road-train cattle crates.
- NoseCone really works, with 10% fuel saving being the main benefit, plus easier towing, improved stability, reduced spray, reduced carbon emissions, less stress on driver, engine and drive train.
- With over 40,000 units on the road in Australia, NoseCone remains the original and best. By constantly refining the product, updating designs and manufacturing technology, and investing in research and development, NoseCone remains number one.
- Simple, maintenance free device is one of the best investments you can make for your truck, trailer, caravan or box trailer.
- In house design and mould manufacturing facilities provide the flexibility and quality to meet the demands of the industry.
- The extensive range of NoseCone combine with the full aerodynamic systems within the Aeroz-Products range. Nowhere will you find such a complete range of aerodynamic designs to guarantee fuel savings (with associated carbon reduction benefits), performance improvements and vehicle safety